The future of tech lies in textiles, or smart textiles, to be more exact. Now that new technologies allow manufacturers to add extra features to their clothes, curtains and car upholstery, technical textiles are the new normal. If there’s any secret of success, it lies in the ability to combine functionality with style and comfort. At the Techtextil 2017 (9-12 May), Tanatex will introduce you to six textile solutions that help you achieve just that. Can’t wait that long? Read on for a sneak preview!
- Atlas Material Testing Technology launches redesigned website
- myGrozBeckert – the textile world in one app
- James Heal Ltd is our new partner for testing instruments
- Tonello EcoFree2 the ultimate ozone treatment
- Rieter has acquired the SSM Textile Machinery Division (SSM) from Schweiter Technologies AG, Horgen (Switzerland).